Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Did anyone notice that JoAnn left a comment full of great tips? Dorothy you need to read the comments and it will give you a lot of the information you need. There are many resources online for wool. You won't need a lot of any one color.

I have to say that there is certainly a learning curve when it comes to stitching the appliques and seams. It is getting easier for me and I've found ways to hold the piece without bunching it all up, especially when I am working toward the center. I did put warm and natural on the back and I'm liking it a lot, just don't pick it up to take a few stitches while wearing black!!

Lori

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thanks Lori, I went back and found JoAnn's comments.

Evonne said...

Can someone tell me where to find the comment by Joanne with her tips? Thanks.