Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wool Crazy RR Update

I'm still trying to complete my first Wool Crazy Round Robin pincushion and I am happy to report that my center is done. I added the little boot before I sent my base on its travels and I am happy to report that it is now done.
This is how my base looks today: and here's a close up of my fancy boot. Are you lovin' the spider? I still have much to do to complete the base but I thought I'd show you how its coming along. Hope you're having some wool crazy fun...Brenda

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks great Brenda! Thanks for sharing - the stitches are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous boot!!!! I may just have to try a version on my friend Debbie's (see Aug 5th group) Mine is the fall one & I can't wait to see what is yet to come. THis blog is very inspiring & addicting. Sandi