Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stitchin’ Thymes Update

I just joined the group. A friend and I have met three times so far to work on our Crazy Wool quilts. We meet about every other week or so.

The first meeting I was able to get the base done:

206

Our second meeting:

014   

Our 3rd meeting:

011     

So that is where I am so far. As you can see I like bunnies and pigs!! This is exciting, I love playing around with all my wool, it has been neglected for some time now!!

Until next time – Happy Stitching - Jennifer

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome to the group! We're happy you're here... and WOW! You are just moving right along. I think it's taking shape fast and it's looking great. I can't wait to see more. I love all the little critters.They look wonderful.

Kelli said...

Jennifer- what a wonderful job you are doing! The base looks great and I love your bunnies! Keep on sharing as you work along as it inspires all of us!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kelli and Brenda!!